Joshua, Jude, and Brendan are finally back to preview the Notre Dame Fighting Irish VS Florida State Seminoles. Everything has been weird and the season has that “season opener” feel again. Okay... in this episode:
- We’re pretty sure the Noles are trash.
- PFF has a lot of love for Notre Dame’s offensive line.
- Will the Irish be rusty after two weeks off.
- Burning the ACC narrative to the ground because it’s dumb.
- A Phil Jurkovec mini-rant.
- Notre Dame’s quarterback situation moving forward.
- The benefit of an Ian Book dynasty.
- Game picks - are the North Carolina Tar Heels (Jude’s not so secret love) overrated?
- Game predictions for Notre Dame and FSU.
And a ridiculous amount of stuff weaved in and out of the show. These show notes aren’t the best this week (but the show itself is solid per usual).
Please RATE and REVIEW! All reviews left on Apple Podcasts will be read on the next OFD Podcast.
You can listen to the show in the player below, on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite podcasts.