Joshua and Brendan are in a two man booth this week as Jude was unavailable. The Notre Dame Fighting Irish are 5-0 after a 45-3 win over the Pittsburgh Panthers and will travel to Atlanta this week to take on the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets. Due to time constraints of life, we had to double up the pod this week - so it’s kind of a throwback. Kind of.
In this episode:
- The Big 10 is in the house.
- Certain television shows.
- Jimmy Clausen has entered the chat room.
- Notre Dame on the ground against Pitt wasn’t pretty, but it worked.
- Ian Book pushed the ball downfield.
- Hello monster receivers... yes you Ben Skowronek.
- Michael Mayer is Michael.
- Listening to the wisdom of Michael Felder.
- The Notre Dame defense has almost no tackle stats (almost).
- Doing the drive chart thing.
- Long drives are incredibly sexy.
- Notre Dame’s point perception.
- Still annoyed about talking about the Clemson Tigers.
- Working on a receiver group (it’s kind of insane).
- Staying away from a Ball State type game.
- Diving into Georgia Tech.
- Offensive line rebuilds take a minute.
- Yellow Jacket defense is not the Black Watch defense.
- We get interrupted by the David Abiara news.
- A little bit of history with GT.
- The Georgia Bulldogs are up in here.
- Game picks.
- Play of the game picks.
- And we out... my son is running wild throughout the house.
And plenty more weaved in and out of the show.
Please RATE and REVIEW! All reviews left on Apple Podcasts will be read on the next OFD Podcast.
You can listen to the podcast in the player below, on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or wherever you listen to your favorite podcasts.
The Pitt Super Weapon has been destroyed. pic.twitter.com/CKNxzyisvZ— Brendan (@verypiratey) October 25, 2020