The Notre Dame Fighting Irish are on a 10 game winning streak and haven’t lost to an unranked opponent since 2016. The Pittsburgh Panthers have lost 3 in a row and are in the middle of a very disappointing season. So... this game feels weird but more of the same. Notre Dame VS Pitt always seems to be one of those “dumb close” games, and perhaops we get that again this Saturday.
The Irish are 10 point favorites right now, and according to ESPN’s Football Power Index, the Irish have a 78.9% chance of winning. We shall see.
Because Notre Dame is doing the FULL ACC thing this season, we are going to go all in as well. We are picking ALL the ACC games every week. The tabs hold all the picks — straight up, against the spread, and the over / under.
This week’s games are:
- Syracuse Orange @ Clemson Tigers
- N.C. State Wolfpack @ North Carolina Tar Heels
- Florida State Seminoles @ Louisville Cardinals
- Virginia Tech Hokies @ Wake Forest Demon Deacons
- Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets @ Boston College Eagles
- Virginia Cavaliers @ Miami-Florida Hurricanes
- Notre Dame Fighting Irish @ Pittsburgh Panthers
We are using Tallysight this year. You can click on the each game to see what explanation we give for our selection.