The Notre Dame Fighting Irish have another week off — but at least this one was scheduled beforehand. We went into last weekend with a lot of uncertainty and even a little depressed. The sudden spike in COVID-19 cases on the team that forced the program to shutdown, and well — everything sucked.
And then we had a college football Saturday that was pretty fun... and then we started to get more and more good news about the Irish program’s return to the field.
So, here’s another Saturday with no Irish football, and hopefully the last one for a while.
Because Notre Dame is doing the FULL ACC thing this season, we are going to go all in as well. We are picking ALL the ACC games every week. The tabs hold all the picks — straight up, against the spread, and the over / under.
This week’s games are:
- Campbell Camels @ Wake Forest Demon Deacons
- N.C. State Wolfpack @ #24 Pittsburgh Panthers
- #12 North Carolina Tar Heels @ Boston College Eagles
- Jacksonville State @ Florida State Seminoles
- Virginia Tech Hokies @ Duke Blue Devils
- Virginia Cavaliers @ #1 Clemson Tigers
We are using Tallysight this year. You can click on the each game to see what explanation we give for our selection.