We finally have two games in a row for the Notre Dame Fighting Irish, and they’re finally pretty healthy. Last week many of us wondered how they would be able to shake off the rust from the two week break, and this week we wonder how much the Irish are back to “normal” on the defensive side of the ball against the Louisville Cardinals.
Notre Dame is a 17 point favorite and Louisville is on a 3 game losing streak. It would be hubris to think Notre Dame is going to blow the Cards out of the water — then again — maybe it’s not. It’s time to live up to the #4 ranking and not down to the opponent.
Because Notre Dame is doing the FULL ACC thing this season, we are going to go all in as well. We are picking ALL the ACC games every week. The tabs hold all the picks — straight up, against the spread, and the over / under.
This week’s games are:
- Clemson Tigers @ Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets
- Pittsburgh Panthers @ Miami-Florida Hurricanes
- Liberty @ Syracuse Orange
- Louisville Cardinals @ Notre Dame
- Duke Blue Devils @ N.C. State Wolfpack
- Virginia Cavaliers @ Wake Forest Demon Deacons
- North Carolina Tar Heels @ Florida State Seminoles
- Boston College Eagles @ Virginia Tech Hokies
We are using Tallysight this year. You can click on the each game to see what explanation we give for our selection.