Joshua, Jude, and Brendan embark on a journey to preview the Notre Dame Fighting Irish versus the Louisville Cardinals - and this is what happened:
- Lane Kiffin... is he really a GQ kind of guy?
- The Michigan Wolverines and their free ticket bonanza.
- Talking about the weather.
- Louisville has been one of the biggest disappointments of the 2020 season.
- The Cardinal defense is still trash.
- The Cardinal offense still has some major players that can hurt you.
- A rant about WHATABOUTISM.
- Looking at things through the prism of the Clemson Tigers.
- Poop thoughts.
- Papa Johns is pure garbage.
- The sleeping giant that is the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets football program.
- Game picks.
- Game MVPs.
- Remembering this is a Cincinnati Bearcats adjacent podcast.
- Quick hoops talk.
- HOCKEY TALK ALERT.
- Waxing poetic about mid-90’s sports video games.
- Streaming Notre Dame football games.
- Big time big screen TV conversation.
- A forever love of Maker’s Mark.
And plenty more weaved in and out of the show.
Please RATE and REVIEW! All reviews left on Apple Podcasts will be read on the next OFD Podcast.
You can listen to the show in the player below, on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite podcasts.