Josh, Jude, and Brendan are skipping into Super Bowl weekend and laying down fierce podcast tracks. In this episode:
- RIP Chirpie - we love you Chris Finke
- Landen Bartleson’s rough night (alleged) and the effect on this recruiting class
- Final player recruiting rankings
- We really crank up the CROOTIN talk
- A shout out to Mike McGlinchey and Sheldon Day of the 49ers as they get ready to take on the Chiefs in the Super Bowl
- The TRUE (swear to dog) STORY about how the Super Bowl got its name
- Notre Dame IS THEIR Super Bowl
- Questions from the readers and listeners
- Reading Pod Reviews
And plenty more weaved in and out of the podcast like a shifty tailback from the T Formation.
Please RATE and REVIEW! All reviews submitted to Apple Podcasts will be read on the following podcast.
You can listen in the podcast player below, on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Overcast, or wherever you get your favorite podcasts.