Josh, Jude, and Brendan sit down for a marathon of an episode about the Notre Dame Fighting Irish. It’s long - but it is probably worth your time (we hope). In this episode:
- The promotion of Tommy Rees
- The Tommy Rees prophecy
- Josh and Jude arguing loudly
- The AP Poll
- Why Notre Dame is ranked where they are
- Josh and Jude aren’t friends anymore
- Headphones thrown across the desk
- National perception
- The Phil Jurkovec transfer
- Many, things about Notre Dame (kind of)
- A challenge to the listener
And so much more weaved in and out. It’s long, and got comically heated - so basically a night at some dive bar. Enjoy.
It’s another “maybe don’t rate and review this episode” episode.
You can listen in the podcast player below, on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Overcast, or wherever you get your favorite podcasts.