With the Notre Dame Fighting Irish rolling into week two of the college football season with a bye (what kind of bye is up to you), the OFD Podcast is running short on bodies but high AF with talent. Carter Karels from the South Bend Tribune joins Josh on the show to break down a wide variety of topics.
- The cultural appropriation of Notre Dame football in the fast food industry.
- The sad tale of Chuck E Cheese, and the deeper sadness he brings.
- KFC’s slick move into the chicken war with the nuclear option.
- Why the movie Rudy is the real, best, and only Rudy.
- Some thoughts about Notre Dame’s win over Louisville and how things look moving forward.
- A little inside baseball with heat.
- Why Notre Dame refuses to use its speed (or looks to do so on purpose anyway).
- Carter’s weekend away to see his Texas A&M Aggies take on the Clemson Tigers.
- Conference realignment is discussed (holy crap this is getting deep).
- And many other good nuggets all throughout.
You can listen to the show in the podcast player below, on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Overcast, or wherever you get your podcasts.
Please take a moment to rate and review because it’s an important duty you have as a listener.