Among the many things we talked about that had nothing (or very little) to do with the game:
- More Georgia talk.
- David Pollock.
- Fake injury myths and the bullshit artists that spin them.
- Cable TV delay.
- Brady Quinn in the booth but actually in a studio.
- The Boston College game.
- Michigan analysis.
- Jim Harbaugh’s crutch.
- NBC as a puppet of Jack Swarbrick.Probably more?
I mean of course we talked about the upcoming game, like:
- The offensive line.
- Running the football.
- What Chris Finke and Michael Young mean this week.
- Probably not a word about Notre Dame’s defense.
- Virginia’s linebackers.
- And we went an hour without bringing up something that is probably important (and then Jude got mad).
It was a different show - which is really saying something.
Maybe don’t rate and review this show.
You can listen in the player below, on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Overcast, or wherever you get your podcasts.