It’s been a slow news day so far for the Notre Dame Fighting Irish, so let me point out a tweet from friend of the site, Jessica Smetana. Jessica is hard at work over at Sport Illustrated as a producer and co-host of the popular Most Valuable Podcast along with Charlotte Wilder — but she always has time to make the Notre Dame Twittersphere an enjoyable place to be as Meme Lord Supreme.
ND fam where are you sitting pic.twitter.com/4xniT9z6aT— Jessica Smetana (@jessica_smetana) August 7, 2019
This is a popular meme running through social media right now and it asks which lunch table would you choose to sit at on any given day.
- Mike Brey & Doug Flutie
- Digger Phelps & Doug Gotlieb
- Real Rudy & Movie Rudy
- Rudy’s dick brother & Jaylon Smith
- The entire Golic Family & the 2014 refs for the ND game against the Florida State Seminoles
- Muffet & Rabid campus squirrel
- Jerome Bettis & Nicholas Sparks
- Charlie Weis & Steve Bartman
- Lil’ Sebatian & Excise Police
Give it some thought and let us know in the comments below. As for my choice:
Gotta go with 5. Watching the ENTIRE Golic family rip into the refs like a pack of vicious dogs would be happy place.— One Foot Down (@OneFootDown) August 7, 2019