Josh and Jude picked up the clock and threw into into the river. Instead of doing a 3 part Notre Dame football preview covering the schedule as planned... we trucked right through all 12 games and even into bowl season.
It’s a bit lengthy — sure. But it’s still July and we all have a few weeks until fall camp that happens in summer — happens.
Game by game, we offer up score predictions and tell you how confident we actually are in those predictions. Along the way:
- The Louisville Cardinals and tricky openings.
- The New Mexico Lobos and a proper spanking.
- The Georgia Bulldogs and OH MY.
- Are the Virginia Cavaliers a real trap?
- The Bowling Green Falcons and Satan.
- How can the rivalry with the USC Trojans be great with another beatdown?
- MASSIVE disagreement with the Michigan Wolverines.
- The trouble with the Virginia Tech Hokies.
- Revenge and the Duke Blue Devils
- .Oh look, the Navy Midshipmen.
- The Boston College Eagles on senior day.
- Breaking the streak against the Stanford Cardinal.
- An interesting bowl game?
Along the way we (mostly Josh) intergect with a rant or two or three — THERE IS NO NEED TO KEEP COUNT YOU GUYS.
Please rate and review y’all!
You can listen in the player below, on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Overcast, or wherever you get your podcasts.