Josh and Jude are joined by a very special guest this week as The South Bend Tribune’s Tyler James jumps on the podcast to go through the grind of unprepared questions about the Notre Dame Fighting Irish. In this episode we talk:
- Tyler’s magical powers and how they create undefeated seasons.
- A nice rundown of Notre Dame’s personnel this season.
- Tommy Kraemer’s preseason hype.
- The most thorough CENTER talk around.
- A look inside the ND Insider Notre Dame preview magazine with all of its special features, position breakdowns, and recruiting tidbits.
- Taco VS Burrito.
- Who will be Notre Dame’s 3rd leading rusher in 2019?
- WE ARE SERIOUSLY TALKING FULLBACKS THIS IS NOT A DRILL!
- The Notre Dame sack record and Julian Okwara’s race to beat it.
- Player parents are nice people.Schedule land mines.
- WTF is up with the Michigan Wolverines?
- We bring up the USC Trojans for the first time in months - how insane is that?
- Tyler’s worst food hot take.
- Plotting to get a bag of Beth Elston’s cookies.
- And a ton of stuff woven in and out of the show.
It was a fun show and we thank Tyler for joining us.
BUY THE ND INSIDE 2019 PREVIEW MAG HERE... seriously, because you need this in your life.
You can listen to the podcast in the player below, on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts.
Please RATE and REVIEW and yes, we are looking at you Eric Hansen.