The OFD Podcast returned with Josh and Jude ready to spit out their best and hottest #dadlife takes about the Notre Dame Fighting Irish, but what actually happened was much more beautiful — and honest. While we kind of tried to stay on task, there was an awesome amount of jumping around that was truly, well... awesome.
- Have you ever wondered why Jude went to Notre Dame?
- Are you properly brainwashing your child? Like... are you using the proper method as dictated by the Order of the Holy Cross? (We aren’t either — but we’d love to hear your take).
- Can you save a child from a parent that loves the Michigan Wolverines?
- Why is Toledo not a part of Michigan?
- Does Michigan suck? (If you said “no” please get the fuck out of here).
- Ever wonder why recruits change their minds like children besides the fact that they are indeed children?
- Should the FBI put Otto (Syracuse Orange) on a terrorist watch list?
- Have you sent Mayor Pete a message about wearing our GORGEOUS Dyngus Day shirt?
- Are you Greek?
- Have you ever been kicked out of Ann Arbor?
- Did we already say that Michigan sucks?
- Is the linebacker situation doable this spring?
- Will Hunter Spears be ready for the fall?
- Do you ever wonder why Percy the train sucks so bad? Oh wait... that was post pod conversation.
As you can see, we had us a conversation. We would love to hear any of your thoughts in the comments below, or feel free to rate and review from wherever you get your podcasts.
The full podcast is in the player below, and I highly recommend this podcast to non-dads as well. You kind of need to know what fatherhood can do to you.