Josh, Brad, and Jude were joined by Sports Illustrated’s Jessica Smetana for a smörgåsbord of Notre Dame Fighting Irish football talk. The difference between a buffet and a smörgåsbord according to Chef Marcus Samuelson:
“The difference is that the smörgåsbord is about the ritual and about the process of eating the food. You go back to the table five times, and during those numerous times you eat different foods each time.”
- The new Notre Dame leprechauns
- The Jack Swarbrick conspiracy
- Doug Flutie: Satan’s pet
- Brady Quinn vs the field (and obviously NBC)
- Someone admits they watched the Kardashians
- The great Jerry Tillery lie
- Dexter Williams is a fine human being
- The importance of hot dog stories
- The battle over Drue Tranquill continues
- We play a new game
- And more (no exclamation point needed).
Take a listen and PLEASE rate and review responsibly so we can make Jessica come back another time to deal with our nonsense.