The OFD Podcast returns to run down almost the entire roster for the Notre Dame Fighting Irish. We kind of skipped over the tight ends on purpose — but I don’t know why (other than time).
Josh, Jude, and Brad were joined by UHND.com’s Greg Flammang to discus the spring roster situation.
- Are fans about to blow up message boards about Phil Jurkovec?
- Is Jafar Armstrong the answer?
- Can Jude take a hit from Liam Eichenberg?
- Greg’s passionate endorsement of Lawrence Keys
- Is Clark Lea smarter than everyone?
- Dreaming of Ovie Oghoufo
- Following Jerry Tillery
- The Houston Griffith saga
- A Thomas the Train rant
- Singing with the Bubble Guppies
- The dynamic duo of Jalen Elliott & Alohi Gilman
- Weird (but possible) scenarios
- A Sergio Brown rant
- Doug Flutie doing dumb things
- And plenty more
Trust the process.
You can listen to the podcast in the player below or wherever you like to get your podcasts. Please rate and review so we know how much better we need to get by the time fall camp rolls around.