One of the cool things that the Notre Dame Fighting Irish have done recently is record their FaceTime conversations with the incoming recruits on signing day. While they are generally a basic conversation with congratulations and good vibes, it lets us in on the type of recruiter these coaches are — and what type of relationships the coaches develop with the players.
Like I said, it’s just a glimpse, but given Notre Dame’s policy to keep media contact to basically NONE for freshmen — this may be one of the last chances to hear these guys speak.
- Shirtless dads
- Clark Lea complimenting a young man’s smile
- Shirt wrinkles
- Dad’s bar and big breakfast
- #REESUS with a new disciple
- Always the “plan for the day”
- Snow delay
- Great hair
- Bald head Turf war for Watts
- Finals for 5-Stars... IT’S TRUE!
- Mr. WORLDWIDE
- A special specialist
- 5-Star running backs get more coaches
- Tight ends are just hungry — they’re a hungry breed
Check them out: