The Notre Dame Fighting Irish are 8 to 9 1⁄2 point favorites over the Navy Midshipmen, as sportsbooks haven’t found consensus on Saturday’s game.
The over/under — or “the predicted number of points oddsmakers believe will be scored in the game by both teams combined” — has solidified at 54 points. That, combined with the point spread, suggests a 31-23 Irish win.
The OddsShark computer is predicting a much closer game, with the Irish squeaking out a 32-31 victory in Notre Dame Stadium. If that were the result, bettors holding slips for Notre Dame on the moneyline, on Navy to cover and the total to go over would cash.
If you are considering betting this game, here are some trends from OddsShark to consider:
- Navy is 10-2 against the spread in its last 12 games and 5-1 against the spread in the last six games against Notre Dame.
- The total has gone over in five of the Midshipmen’s last six games and seven of the Irish’s last nine games versus Navy, but gone under in four of Notre Dame’s last five games.
- Notre Dame is 1-4 against the spread in the last five Week 12 games.
Here are all the kickoff times, dates, TV/streaming options and spreads for Notre Dame’s opponents playing this weekend. All times are Eastern.
Notre Dame’s 2019 Opponents - Week 12 Schedule
|Louisville||at N.C. State||7:30 p.m.||Saturday||ACC Network||minus 3.5||58 or 59|
|New Mexico||at Boise State||10:15 p.m.||Saturday||ESPN2||plus 28||59 or 59.5|
|Georgia||at Auburn||3:30 p.m.||Saturday||CBS||minus 2.5||40.5|
|Virginia||No opponent||No spread||No over/under|
|Bowling Green||at Miami (Ohio)||8 p.m.||Wednesday||ESPNU||plus 18||49.5 or 50|
|USC||at Cal||11 p.m.||Saturday||FS1||minus 6.5||48.5|
|Michigan||vs. Michigan St.||Noon||Saturday||FOX||minus 13.5||44|
|Virginia Tech||at Georgia Tech||3:30 p.m.||Saturday||Regional Sports Networks||minus 5.5||51.5 or 52|
|Duke||vs. Syracuse||4 p.m.||Saturday||ACC Network||minus 10.5||54 or 54.5|
|Navy||at Notre Dame||2:30 p.m.||Saturday||NBC||plus 8 to 9 1/2||54|
|Boston College||No opponent||No spread||No over/under|
|Stanford||at Washington St.||4:30 p.m.||Saturday||Pac-12 Network||plus 10||63 or 63.5|
NCAAF futures odds from @SuperBookUSA to win the 2020 College Football Championship Game: pic.twitter.com/uGsg0gcRHB— Covers (@Covers) November 11, 2019
Here are the latest odds from Las Vegas’ Westgate SuperBook for the five favorites and all of the Irish’s 2019 opponents with odds:
- Joe Burrow (LSU Tigers): 1-to-10
- Justin Fields (Ohio State Buckeyes): 8-to-1
- Jalen Hurts (Oklahoma Sooners): 10-to-1
- Tua Tagovailoa (Alabama Crimson Tide): 10-to-1
- J.K. Dobbins (Ohio State): 40-to-1
- D’Andre Swift (Georgia Bulldogs): 100-to-1
- A.J. Dillon (Boston College Eagles): 500-to-1
- Jake Fromm (Georgia): 500-to-1
- Shea Patterson (Michigan Wolverines): 1000-to-1
- Ian Book (Notre Dame): 1000-to-1
- K.J. Costello (Stanford Cardinal): 5000-to-1