The stakes each week only get higher for the Notre Dame Fighting Irish each week as they try to make a run at
the college football playoff a New Years 6 bowl game. Not only do they need to win out, but they will need some help from all over the country. Some of that help can come from the teams on Notre Dame’s schedule. If Notre Dame’s opponents are having a good year, then obviously a win against each opponent helps them in their cause (except for Michigan — because screw those guys).
Here’s how Notre Dame’s opponents did in their week 11 matchups:
- Louisville Cardinals 52-27 LOSS to Miami-Florida Hurricanes (5-4)
- New Mexico Lobos POSTPONED with Air Force Falcons (2-7)
- Georgia Bulldogs 27-0 WIN over Missouri Tigers (8-1)
- Virginia Cavaliers 33-28 WIN over Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (7-3)
- Bowling Green Falcons BYE (3-6)
- USC Trojans 31-26 WIN over Arizona State Sun Devils (6-4)
- Michigan Wolverines BYE (7-2)
- Virginia Tech Hokies 36-17 WIN over Wake Forest Demon Deacons (6-3)
- Duke Blue Devils 38-7 LOSS to Notre Dame (4-5)
- Navy Midshipmen BYE (7-1)
- Boston College Eagles 38-31 LOSS to Florida State Seminoles (5-5)
- Stanford Cardinal 16-13 LOSS to Colorado Buffaloes (4-5)
Notre Dame’s opponents are a combined 64-46 for the 2019 season.