Jude is joined by Brendan McAlinden (@verypiratey), staff writer and Ann Arbor native, for a breakdown of the Michigan Wolverines:
- Stats that matter and those that don’t coming into Saturday’s game.
- Michigan’s preseason strengths haven’t materialized.
- Turnover margin is a real strength this year for the Notre Dame Fighting Irish.
- The damage that past Michigan games have done to Irish fans’ psyches.
- Betting line at Michigan -1. Does that feel right?
- Why this game might play out like the last time Notre Dame played a ranked team in the state of Michigan.
- It’s Halloween season, so which horror franchise best describes the 2009-2011 Notre Dame-Michigan games?
- And much more!
Pease RATE and REVIEW because we need your validation.
You can listen to the podcast in the player below, on Apple Podcast, Spotify, Overcast, or wherever you get your podcasts.