The Notre Dame Fighting Irish will begin their spring practices Monday with a 2 p.m. news conference by head coach Brian Kelly, according to a schedule released by the football office Friday.
Practices are scheduled for the following dates:
- 7:45 a.m. to 10 a.m. on Tuesday, March 6; Thursday, March 8; Tuesday, March 20; Thursday, March 22; Tuesday, March 27; Thursday, March 29; Thursday, April 5; Tuesday, April 10; Thursday, April 12; Tuesday, April 17; and Thursday, April 19.
- 10 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. on Saturday, March 24, Saturday, April 7 and Saturday, April 14.
- The spring game is 12:30 p.m. Saturday, April 21 at Notre Dame Stadium and will be telecast on NBCSN.
News media will have 30-minute look-in windows on Tuesday, March 6; Tuesday, March 20 and Thursday, March 29. They’ll be able to stay all practice on Saturday, March 24; Saturday, April 7 and Saturday, April 14.
Monday’s news conference will be streamed live on UND.com.
In addition, Notre Dame will once again host a Pro Day for NFL hopefuls. Those scheduled to participate will be:
- Running back Josh Adams
- Linebacker Greer Martini
- Offensive tackle Mike McGlinchey
- Linebacker Nyles Morgan
- Offensive guard Quenton Nelson
- Tight end Durham Smythe
- Wide receiver Equanimeous St. Brown
- Defensive lineman Andrew Trumbetti
- Quarterback Malik Zaire