When, Where, and How To Watch
When: Saturday, March 11, 2017, 9 p.m. ET
Where: Barclays Center, Brooklyn, NY
How to Watch: ESPN or WatchESPN (ESPN broadcast and Above the Rim broadcast)
- Duke leads the all-time series 21-7
- Since joining the ACC, Notre Dame is 5-2 against the Blue Devils, including a 2-0 mark in the ACC Tournament
- Mike Brey is 5-3 all-time vs. Coach K and Duke. He’s the only former Coach K assistant to beat Duke. Duke is 22-5 all-time vs. former Coach K assistants
- Notre Dame is now 7-1 all-time at the Barclays Center, including a 4-0 mark this season.
- The Irish will attempt to win their second championship in the Barclays Center this season. The took home the Legends Classic title back in November
- The Irish will also look to win their second ACC Tournament title in three seasons. The Irish won back in 2015 in Greensboro, NC
- Since the start of the 2014-15 season, Notre Dame is 15-4 against schools from the state of North Carolina
- Bonzie Colson is averaging 15.5 PPG and 7.3 RPG in six career games vs. Duke
- VegasInsider.com has Notre Dame as the favorite at -2
Join The Conversation!
Join the game thread below and cheer on the Irish as they look to win their second ACC Championship in three years.