Photos & commentary provided by Notre Dame student and OFD commentator jkr7713.
Crossroads Construction Progress: 4/7/15
The latest photo updates on Notre Dame's $400 million stadium upgrade.
- A long view of the west side. As with any major foundation project, progress is slow but steady. They are currently working on the exterior basement walls.
- A side-view of the progress on the east side to give an idea of the spatial relationship of the new building to the JACC.
- A general view of the east side. Most of the structural steel for the first and second floors has been installed.
- The exterior walls are being poured on the west side. The process will take another two weeks or so.
- Further south, the last of the concrete footings are being laid for the structural steel.