As provided by Notre Dame student and OFD commentator jkr7713.
Crossroads Construction Progress: 2/9/15
The newest photos of the Crossroads construction.
- Looking at the southwest corner of the stadium from Legends.
- Looking north down the western side of the Stadium from Mendoza. The channel being dug will allow NBC TV and other trucks to access the new western structure & student center.
- Looking at the western side of the stadium. A rough outline of the new building has been excavated to about 15 feet below grade. Pile walls have been erected to prevent the soil from caving in on the stadium and DeBartolo Hall.
- Looking south toward the eastern side of the stadium. Crews have begun pouring concrete for the basement floors and walls. You can see the new building extends nearly to the JACC on the left.
- Another view of the eastern side. Note some of the concrete flooring is already in place.
- A view of the northwest corner of the stadium from inside DeBartolo Hall. Construction is nearly complete on an extension of the utility tunnel network to service the new west structure.
- A long shot of the western side showing in detail the pile wall built to keep the soil underneath the basement-less stadium from caving in.