In Episode 5...
- Defining the role of Andrew Hendrix.
- Zaire's redshirt & a future with an injury to Rees.
- Moving forward with Rees as the guy & his leadership ability.
- Carlisle and the direction of the slot receiver in the Kelly offense.
- Depth at running back and carries being spread around to a few players.
- Sorting the tight end situation and their role now that Eifert is in the NFL.
- Is Chris Brown ready to be the third outside receiver?
- Feeling good about the top two receivers returning from a 12-1 team.
- Corey Robinson's big spring and his chances to play as a freshman.
- Putting focus on Hanratty and Stanley this August on the offensive line.
- Measuring depth on the defensive line.
- Is Ishaq Williams this year's Theo Riddick?
- Where is Jaylon Smith going to play?
- Sorting through the new-found depth in the secondary.
- Predicting the punter and punt returner.
- What we're going to watch for most during fall practice.
One Foot Down does not condone illegal sports betting and regrets that they skipped over a bunch of talk on the linebackers and a certain Werewolf.