This is my bored, offseason post.
I wish to field an All-Star OFD team. I want to know how we all fit in here. Let's say we are holding tryouts.
1) What position do you play or think you should play?
2)Do you have any notable size advantage or talent that would be an asset to team OFD? You are welcome to describe yourself when you were in prime athletic shape if you have (like me) not aged well.
3) Do you have any experience in football? Sell me on picking you for my team.
4) Also, who best represents you in College, NFL, Canadian Football, or in a movie/TV show about football?
I'll start with myself:
1) I think I'd be a natural at Kicker or maybe some type of not quite possession, not quite speed wide reciever.
2) I was a wiry dude (see arm diameter from B&G game pic) who can't throw for crap, and would be useless tackling somebody.
3) I did play for a school Aussie rules footy team (~4th team) while I was in college for a semester in Perth, so I can Kick and catch alright.
4) I'm gonna say somewhere between Tommy Rees and Drew Brees.