In Episode 3...
- The importance and disappointment of losing Golson for 2013.
- How fans are taking the loss of Golson and his possible return in January.
- The prospects of Golson making it back on the team.
- The odds on Rees starting against Temple.
- How the offense could change with Rees & fears of his lack of athleticism.
- Will the light turn on for Andrew Hendrix? His chances at a 5th year in 2014?
- Getting Zaire's feet wet.
- On how many quarterback to take this cycle.
- Analyzing the defensive line in 2014 without Vanderdoes and the numbers needed there.
- Moving offensive linemen and wondering who is playing nose guard after Nix leaves?
- The possibility of Jarron Jones making an impact this fall.
- Pondering a shift to the 4-3 defense.
- Figuring out what the plan is at linebacker.
- Defining Return on Investment: The history behind creating this academic measurement.
- Comparing "good" academic schools: Notre Dame vs. UCLA
- Notre Dame's major recruiting rivals through the degree value lens.
- Stanford, Vanderbilt, keeping elite recruits, and offering top notch football and academics.