Yes, this is your Notre Dame "Is it football season yet?!" crossword puzzle of (mostly) current Irish players. Get to it. (You may need to print this one out for maximum enjoyment.)
3. Set of brothers.
6. South Bend native.
7. Strong-legged kicker.
8. Not to be slept upon.
13. Reportedly a werewolf.
14. Preferred walk-on, friend of Niklas in high school.
19. A man recently on a mission.
21. Has people.
22. Commander of the Red Army.
23. Shared name starting on both sides of the ball.
24. For Wayne pass catcher (among other things).
25. Fiery-headed defensive end.
1. Last walk-on to earn a scholarship.
2. Fort Wayne pass catcher (among other things).
4. Tight end number 2.
5. Brains behind center.
6. High school QB turned OLB.
9. Haka-dancing nose guard.
10. Preferred walk-on, played with Rees and sacked DaVaris Daniels in high school.
11. Smallest with a scholarship.
14. Nickel back.
15. Freshman defensive back who beat Kiel in high school.
16. 2012 Shamrock Series city.
17. Set of brothers.
18. "Team no abs."
20. Rookie long snapper.
24. Set of brothers.
BONUS PUZZLE: IRISH PLAYER ANAGRAMS
Each anagram can be rearranged to form a Fighting Irish player's (or coach's, in one case) name. You can give your answers for this one below.
1. lots to revenge
2. wide or core
3. shotput it ten
4. don' jam no hog
5. raves can't box
6. reel yet rift
7. or jail smug hearts
8. get a king sooner
9. bye ill rank