Matt Cashore-US PRESSWIRE
Notre Dame welcomes more visitors for this weekend's home game against Pitt.
Here is the next installment of the recruiting home game visitor list, continuing a season-long series detailing the recruiting visitors for each home game. This edition details the match-up with Pitt.
Official Visitors (2):
Committed Players (1)
OT Steve Elmer - Midland, MI (Midland)
Uncommitted Players (1)
WR Demarcus Robinson - Fort Valley, GA (Peach County)
- Robinson had Notre Dame out front this spring after his visit during Junior Day in March. It appeared that it would only be a matter of time until he verbally committed to the Irish, only for him to commit to Clemson in July. He could possibly flip to the Irish after his official this weekend, which would mean one of Hunter/Fuller/Onwualu would likely shift to defense.
Elmer's visit was upgraded to an official for this weekend.
Unofficial Visitors (6):
Committed Players (3)
LB Alex Anzalone - Wyomissing, PA (Wyomissing Area)
OLB Jaylon Smith - Fort Wayne, IN (Bishop Luers)
WR Justin Brent (2014) - Speedway, IN (Speedway)
Uncommitted Players (3)
QB Andrew Ford - Camp Hill, PA (Cedar Cliff)
OT Jamarco Jones - Chicago, IL (De La Salle)
WR Thaddeus Snodgrass - Springfield, OH (Springfield)
- Anzalone arrives on Sunday thanks to his playoff football game on Saturday and will stay until Monday to meet with admissions.
- Elmer, Smith and Brent all make another appearance. Brent missed the first few fall games due to making up his high school games.
- Ford is a team mate of former Irish target (and Penn State commit) TE Adam Breneman.
- Jones saw the Irish play against Miami in Chicago and holds offers from basically every Big Ten program
- Snodgrass appears to be down to ND and Ohio State, but is considered a likely future Buckeye verbal. He was set to announce soon, but that appears to be up in the air now.